TITAN GS is a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing firm that specializes in providing Fortune 500 and middle-market companies with an exceptional depth and breadth of technology to successfully enable daily operational execution. Combining deep and unparalleled IT experience, proven industry solutions and comprehensive global capabilities, our firm is designed to provide our clients with innovative offerings that serve as an essential element of how they do business.
We prefer to start with strategy, or at least sound planning, and then we collaborate with our clients to build, host and manage the information systems that run their business. TITAN GS holds the highest partner certifications from Oracle as a Platinum Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork. Leveraging vast experience, we seek to enable business strategy through technology, in a model that will reduce client cost and risk while operating at the highest service levels.
We invite you to get to know TITAN GS, and see first-hand why almost a half-million employees around the world rely on TITAN GS every day for the technology that enables their company to perform.
The core of TITAN GS's Value Proposition is:
- TITAN GS Leads with Strategy - We leverage our extensive experience to chart the right course to achieve business results
- TITAN GS Emphasizes Speed to Value (S2V™) - We use senior-level experts, not junior trainees
- TITAN GS Delivers a Superior Outsourcing Model - We seek to improve Economic Value Added
- TITAN GS Specializes in Innovative Industry Solutions
- TITAN GS Delivers Consistently High-Quality Solutions Through our Quality Framework™ Systems
- TITAN GS Empowers Excellence as an Employee-Owned Company
Driving Results in Today's Challenging Market...
Today's business environment is forcing organizations to respond to challenges and opportunities more rapidly and cost effectively than ever before. Survival is at stake. Faced with increasing pressure to do more with less, manage through difficult economic trends, and seek strategic business opportunities, companies must intelligently assess the potential of increasingly complex technology, identify key opportunities that will grow enterprise value (EV), and deploy solutions that provide a measurable return on investment (ROI). If companies hope to be industry leaders and not merely survive, they must continue to find new sources of revenue and contain costs through the appropriate combination of strategic planning, process re-engineering, and technology investment.